Monday, August 23, 2010

Review: Tervis Tumblers


So a friend of mine recommended I get Tervis tumblers a while back. After some researching I ordered 3 Big T 24 oz tumblers and 2 monogrammed 10 oz tumblers. These cups are AMAZING! They are insulated plastic cups that keep your drinks cooler (or hotter) for longer.

Last week, it was scorching hot. I had a glass filled with ice cold Coke, but noticed the ice started melting super fast. So I got out my old Tervis and filled it up with ice and poured my drink in it. I left the house to run some errands and 4 hours later there was still a good amount of ice in my Tervis. The drink was ice cold and not watered down! I couldn't believe it. I've had my Tervis for over a year now, but I guess I've never really taken the time to see how well it works.

The best part about these tumblers aside from their amazing ability to retain coldness is their lifetime guarantee. If anything ever happens to your tumbler you just go online, print out their return form and ship it to them. Within a couple weeks they'll send you a replacement. You don't need a receipt or order number. All they check for is their Tervis trademark on the bottom and your good to go. I know this first hand because I dropped my Tervis on cement cracking the cup and separating the inner cup from the outer cup. It was easy as pie to get a replacement.

I've had "insulated" cups before that don't hold a candle to these tumblers. They are worth every cent you pay for them. Bed, Bath and Beyond have them available, but there is a much wider selection available on their website: www.tervis.com. They come out with new designs all the time. Right now they have a Toy Story 3 tumbler! Check them out now and see if they have a design that suits you!

No comments:

Post a Comment